Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi!

I am an avid reader, I came across this book titled "The Bojjhangas: Medicine That Makes All Diseases Disappear" 2 years ago. Being a regular meditator myself, I am very fascinated with the contents of the book. I find it very reliable and a very suitable guide book for whoever is interested to begin meditation or finding a good reason to learn to practise.

I therefore wanted to publish it online for those whom are interested. I have just finished Day One, will keep publishing them. I haven't check for spelling mistakes though, will get to it soonest possible.

I hope to encourage more people to take up meditation but under good guidance or a teacher though. Whatever that is written in this book isn't a fantasy or some kind of a mock-up. I know it for real from personal experience. So for those who are diagnosed of critical illness, don't give up! If your time isn't up yet, this will help but only you can help yourself. Observed some cancer patients in the past, I realized that for those whom have given up on life, cancer will win over them. But if they put up a determined and positive fight against it, I have seen not some but many that have won this battle.

I hope this book can enlighten many people near and afar, on the practise of meditation. Meditation isn't about religion, it's about being the best of who we are. This book will share with you those important elements that leads to good meditation are everyday common sense that applies to many facets of life irregardless of religion.

May the merits earned from publishing this book online be dedicated to my family and friends,

May they all be well and happy,
May they all be free from emnity and danger.

1 comment:

  1. 'm 57 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 57 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. my husband saw his testimony on the internet he used his powerful medicine to cured different diseases. we contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and others diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIA CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete